Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Today is Australia's federal budget day.
Instead of complaining, why not get into the spirit of this with some dull activities of your own? Here are some modest suggestions:
* Take part in safe activities at the Dull Men's Club and read the Dull Men's FAQ
* Buy the cap or a roundabout calendar
* Find out what Michelle Grattan thinks
* Read up on canned food shelf lives
* Kevin Rudd's collected speeches outline what he is doing locally, regionally, nationally, internationally and globally for the past, present and future - for ourselves, our children and our children's children. Go on, read all you like.
Posted by Margo's Maid at 8:46 AM